eLearning among learners is growing on a global level and Ireland’s growth rate is at 16.9%, which is second to Asia. The global eLearning market is expected to reach $107 billion in 2015 and has a 5 year compound annual growth rate of approximately 9.2%.
Benefits of eLearning for your clients business
- Eliminate scheduling hassles that are an associated need for management time & administration.
- Reduce direct staff costs by 40%.
- Reduce training time by 40%.
- Improve compliance: Interactivity & self-paced learning leads to greater knowledge retention.
- Increase flexibility with a lower impact on operations. Train employees at a time & place to suit you.
- Reduction in Time / Costs associated with travel, materials or room hire.
Positives of eLearning
- 90% of learners agreed that the use of technologies makes a positive difference to learning.
- More than 80% of learners agreed that the use of technology effectively enhances the learning experience and increases satisfaction with their course of study.
- Over 75% agreed that technology improved learner engagement with course material.
- Users are shown to remember 90% of course content where game mechanics are introduced as part of the learning experience.
- 77% of learners and 61% of lecturers agreed that using an eLearning platform as a form of blended learning improves the learning experience of learners more than using traditional teaching methods.
- 82% of learners agreed that using technology in higher education effectively enhances the learning experience of learner.
- 80% of Trinity College Dublin’s students and 68% of Dublin Institute of Technology’s students agreed that the quality of students’ learning is enhanced by using technologies to augment lectures.
(Research conducted by Trinity College)
“E-learning is a key growth sector, and I am determined that, with the establishment of this centre and through continued implementation of the Action Plan for Jobs, we can develop this sector in Ireland and make a major contribution to the growth and jobs we need.” (Richard Bruton – Minister for Jobs).
The Irish Government is injecting €6m over a six year period since 2012 in the Centre for Learning Innovation which will benefit Irish businesses across the technology and education sectors.
To learn more about how you can benefit from a partnership with dulann.com now, to find out more contact Dominic @ email@example.com or call us on 053 9156752.